EMT City Meetup

Just Plain Ruff

EMT City Gathering - yes or no  

53 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • maybe if the right date was set

I wouldnt suggest that, It would be WW3 for some people.

Thats assuming that every single person from this site showed up. But again, If people would act like adults, there would not be a problem. Things are a whole different ballgame in real life vs the internet..its all too easy to get big and tough behind a computer monitor and fight with people but I really foresee this being a decent outcome. Its a bit tougher to act in person the way some people act on here. Its all in the way people conduct themselves :roll:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats assuming that every single person from this site showed up. But again, If people would conduct themselves like adults, there would not be a problem. Things are a whole different ballgame in real life vs the internet...usually :roll:

You could invite people from the Tactical EMS site, so we could have a SWAT team on hand?

Saint Louis is better! :) I have a brother there, no hotel room fees for me! Although I do have a good friend in Warrensburg I haven't seen in a few years... hmmm....

I live a couple hours from St Louis, so I think I'll just bunk up in my car or with Brent HAHA! even though my car doesn't lock :roll: But Yea St Louis would be cool because there is a lot to do there and I'm sure we could get some excellent and reasonable prices for things.

I doubt anyone would show up trying to act big and tough. People have strong opinions about things and this is a place to discuss them and they'll do so in a big and tough way, especially when they can say what they really feel. But in the end, they're all here because they enjoy the EMS community and would show up at the meet because they wanted to meet each other and have a good time on a social level.