How many questions on NREMT-B?

Searching through the pages is your friend. This has been addressed multiple times. It varies, based on how you're doing because it's an aptitude adjusted exam. 70 questions is what a lot of people get; but you can get more or less and still pass.

Good luck.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

When I took my NREMT-I exam, I finished up with 82 questions. The way the tests is designed is to have a bank of Hard, Medium, and Easy questions. As you progress through the test, it gives you various questions that are from those certain banks. To pass the exam, you have to be above the 70% mark. Hope this Helps

Ryan G.

EMT-I

For as many people as I read stories about and personal accounts I've heard I'm more apt to believe there is no way to compare the total questions you get to your chance to pass.

Ex.

I've seen people pass and fail in the 80's

I've heard people passing in the 110-120's and in turn others fail.

It simply comes down to scoring "above passing standard" for all your specific catagories. Be it for the B. I or P test you have to pass every area of the test and honestly who knows if the numbers matter at all. It just our only thing to go on after we leave the testing site and until we get our results.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone that I know of that made it to 70 questions then it was done had passed their EMT-B written. But the way it works is if you get an few easy questions in a row right, then it gives you medium questions, then hard if you get past the medium. =]

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.