Limitations

Just a quick word of advice:

Know your limitations and respect them. Physically, academically, and practically.

Have Fun.

• 2 weeks later...
somewhere a fortune cookie factory is missing its writers

:shock: I thought God wrote those....

(Does this mean I can stop worrying about the tall, dark, handsome man that is supposed to sweep me off my feet? I've been losing sleep....)

Dwayne

• 1 month later...

(Does this mean I can stop worrying about the tall, dark, handsome man that is supposed to sweep me off my feet? I've been losing sleep....)

Dwayne

I spit apple all over my computer when i read that!!!

:laughing5: :laughing5: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Dwayne

No Dwayne, he is still waiting for you to drop the soap.

tx_bonds.jpg

Yes you do need to know your limitations but don't forget mentally too. Seen the big tough guys break down and cry because they seen things that they thought they could handle. A couple of them cleared the call and went home never to return to the job.

i think its also important to note that we need to support each other. different calls will affect each of us in different ways.

yes we need to be tough people in ems and ff...both emotionally and physically. but we all have our soft spots.

you cant just turn up your nose and tell someone "wait until you....(insert worse situation here)" sometimes its better to just listen, offer your advice from experience. one day it may be you who needs the shoulder/time/etc.

and THAT'S why we work in pairs!!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.