Stork Pins

firedoc5

A local story here that I'm not sure about is a young girl was in the ER and was about to deliver. Evidently she, nor her family knew she was pregnant. She kept yelling to her father that she had never "done it". Even after she started crowning she kept insisting that she wasn't pregnant and that she had never had sex.

That is an exact description of my first OB, except she was in her bathroom, not the ER. And it was all being said in Spanish. :( Her mother actually got physically aggressive towards us for insisting her 13 year old crowning daughter was pregnant.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hadn't heard that one.

A local story here that I'm not sure about is a young girl was in the ER and was about to deliver. Evidently she, nor her family knew she was pregnant. She kept yelling to her father that she had never "done it". Even after she started crowning she kept insisting that she wasn't pregnant and that she had never had sex.

We've delivered many miracle babys from virgins in our rig. :roll: Who do they think they are fooling when they cry out its not mine momma I'm a good girl while baby still attached to her by umbilical cord?

One very young girl we had was the niece of one of our volunteer firemen. She had just went into labor, wasn't dialated, and her water hadn't broke. But she was shrieking at the top of her lungs. I told her that I knew it hurt but she didn't have to scream. Even her mother who was riding up front yelled back at her to quiet down. The girl looked at me and asked how would I know since I was a man. I just told her I've had kidney stones. Her mother laughed and agreed that I knew something about the pain.

To answer the original post....2 in the field both girls. On the most memorable, my partner at the time(dontfearthe reaper) and I arrived at a house to find a local crackhead lying in the bathroom with the kids head already out. We finished the delivery and transported. Come to find out this was the first baby of the year and since it was 01/01/2000 of the melinuim in our county. The hospital we were employed at had all sorts of gifts and a big horah for the first baby of the century so when we arrived we were met by the house supervisor who instructed us to keep this hush, hush since this was a crack baby and they wanted this to go to a child that came from different circumstances. A few days later I saw a happy family in the local paper showing off their "melinieum baby" and thought if they only new....623

We've delivered many miracle babys from virgins in our rig. :roll: Who do they think they are fooling when they cry out its not mine momma I'm a good girl while baby still attached to her by umbilical cord?

Just don't forget that some young girls do get date raped, and in their minds they still never had sex (due to the fact they weren't consenting to what they did get). I know that's not the majority, but just keep that in mind also.

Just don't forget that some young girls do get date raped, and in their minds they still never had sex (due to the fact they weren't consenting to what they did get). I know that's not the majority, but just keep that in mind also.

Not case in these instances. These were just good little catholic girls. I do understand some block things such as rape out and on rare cases girls have gotten pregnant when they let there boyfriends rub against them and the semen made it in. But most cases they made decision to have sex and don't want mommy and daddy to know that there good little catholic girl is now going to hell.

Not case in these instances. These were just good little catholic girls. I do understand some block things such as rape out and on rare cases girls have gotten pregnant when they let there boyfriends rub against them and the semen made it in. But most cases they made decision to have sex and don't want mommy and daddy to know that there good little catholic girl is now going to hell.

Everyone knows that the girl can't get pregnant if she's on top... :roll:

We had one girl, 14, having her second child. Her mother just told us, "She sho likes them boys. I don't know what to do with her." I thought the ER doc was going to blow a gasket. I'm not positive, but I think DCFS did get involved.

10 years in the field....a couple of close calls, but the only thing I've ever actually delivered was an inverted placenta...that was more than yucky enough...there is a reason I don't have children, and the process of childbirth is a big one! No storks on my uniform.

Brat :angel8:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.