nursing home nurses

davidkinback

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many male nurses do you call "sweet heart"?

Never had a thought that you didn't vocalize?

And if I know them, I will call then sweetheart. Maybe its a Firefighter thing, but we fcuk with each other that way. Sweetheart, snookums, honey, sweety, etc.

Dont get your panties in a bunch over something so trivial.

Never had a thought that you didn't vocalize?

And if I know them, I will call then sweetheart. Maybe its a Firefighter thing, but we fcuk with each other that way. Sweetheart, snookums, honey, sweety, etc.

Dont get your panties in a bunch over something so trivial.

Yes, FireGuard69, we all know your pet names for people, especially your patients as you mentioned in the Ambulance Driver thread.

I am so damn TIRED of those uber professionals. IMO, you are nothing but up tight stiffs who need to get laid.

Guess what, people curse. I am on a dry spell with IVs, I can't hit the broad side of a barn with a 14 gauge. FCUK! FCUK! FCUK! Get over yourself.

This isn't 1955. People curse, get over it. You want real professionalism? Show up early, in a clean, pressed uniform, clean shaven, and a decent haircut, and most importantly, learn as much as you can for the betterment of your pt.

Some of the best Medics, EMTs, cops, and Firemen I have ever met curse like sailors.

Same with Docs, RNs, and dispatchers.

Ya know how our Medic instructor gets us to learn the dry material? She throws in sexual connotations. And you know what, it WORKS. Is it PC? Fcuk no. Does it work? Fcuk yes.

Do I have an attitude about people who don't know me telling me about my language? Fcuk yes. :roll:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.