EMS first for me

ksmedic202

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That being said, some actually think I was serious about pleasuring in causing harm?!? Oh, that's rich.

You said it, not me. To quote you "If they don't want to go easy, I WILL put their faces on the floor, and they're going anyway. Besides it is a little therapeutic." Then you follow up by saying "I say what I mean and I mean what I say". So do you mean what you say? If so then you find it therapeutic to take a person down.

That being said, some actually think I was serious about pleasuring in causing harm?!? Oh, that's rich.

Seriously, does ANYONE know what "facetious" means?!

Does ANYone joke?

I know my last thread was locked, but seriously, if you are THAT turned on, that serious about EMS, that you can't even joke about things, then you need the kind of help we are discussing.

Does ANYone joke?

I know my last thread was locked, but seriously, if you are THAT turned on, that serious about EMS, that you can't even joke about things, then you need the kind of help we are discussing.

Nope never heard that big word before sonny. :roll:

Please don't stir up the crap and get this topic locked.

Does ANYone joke?

Hell...I'm actually on board with you this time AJ.

I certainly did take the comment tongue in cheek, though I don't disagree with spenac calling him on it.

It was meant to be funny, coming from a person that claims to honestly believe that all patients should be at least evaluated by EMS before the cops take control...So he gets my 'atta boy.

There are some things at the City that are always going to get someone's back up. Be pro-volly or anti education, Dust is going to speak up, mistreat patients-spenac, make retard jokes-me. Obviously there are many, many others passionate about these same things, these are just the first that come to mind. It's a way of keep us all honest, no harm meant. Plus it's a way for us to get to know each other a little better, something that comes in handy when the topics really get hinky.

You both have much to offer...let the criticism roll off when it doesn't apply...and let's keep on a learning curve here.

Dwayne

Hell...I'm actually on board with you this time AJ.

I certainly did take the comment tongue in cheek, though I don't disagree with spenac calling him on it.

It was meant to be funny, coming from a person that claims to honestly believe that all patients should be at least evaluated by EMS before the cops take control...So he gets my 'atta boy.

There are some things at the City that are always going to get someone's back up. Be pro-volly or anti education, Dust is going to speak up, mistreat patients-spenac, make retard jokes-me. Obviously there are many, many others passionate about these same things, these are just the first that come to mind. It's a way of keep us all honest, no harm meant. Plus it's a way for us to get to know each other a little better, something that comes in handy when the topics really get hinky.

You both have much to offer...let the criticism roll off when it doesn't apply...and let's keep on a learning curve here.

Dwayne

Dwayne, I would be honored, if you didn't curse, and thusly bring down your professionalism rating! :twisted:

Seriously bro, I am joking.

Hakuna Matata! Hope ya had an awesome Christmas!

Actually Scrappy, I know you would NEVER inflict harm on a patient nor would you ever take joy in seeing someone seriously hurt. Wether it be by your hand or any one elses. This is why I know you to be one Serious Patient Advocate if I ever saw one. HOWEVER I know this because I know you and I know your heart- others here don't. I would like to take this time to very lovingly point out, your first post did sound slightly harsh. Point well put and I agree with you but the line about putting the face in the floor- those that don't know you like I do may have been a little taken aback. If they only new the Flight Medic I knew, the determination and dedication that you put into your recovery so that you can join back into the excellent patient care that you provide; they would understand you didn't mean any ill intent by that comment.

Chin up-- THANKS for the good read and The great Debate!!!!

I love it when it gets juicy........Rock on that you are on here! Looking forward to reading more!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.