New Contest - running until Jan 31

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of us have been a wee bit cynical about you for quite awhile.

You've got 119 posts here at EMT City, but this is only the third one in an EMS related category. All the rest are your daily jokes in the "Funny Stuff" forum. Kind of hard to take you seriously when you have never contributed anything of intelligent value to this forum in your entire time here. Your very first post in the EMS Discussion forum is to bash somebody who is trying to stimulate a little intelligent thought and discussion. Way to go. I'd ban you if I could.

Oh I see, In order to take part in this forum I have to meet some self appointed Dustdevil standards?? I think not.

This forum is for the use of EMS staff worldwide. I saw no rules on signing up for it stating I had to contribute in any other way than I wanted or needed to. I choose to post jokes because I think that we all have very high stress jobs and to make people laugh or smile may in someway help us all to get through our shifts.

You have no right to attack me in the way you have Dust, and it is also a little bit sad on your part that you are keeping some sort of warped tally of my posts.

Maybe it's time for a few of you to grow up especially you Dust. Come down of your high horse and realise that all those stars above your name and all those posts you've written do not make you superior in any way to me or anyone else.

Oh I see, In order to take part in this forum I have to meet some self appointed Dustdevil standards?? I think not.

Me neither. I've always enjoyed your participation here. No problems. I am the biggest supporter of our outside-the-US brothers here at EMT City. But for you to suddenly come out of the "Funny Stuff" forum only to bag on somebody who is trying hard to do something good for the community here is a disturbing departure for you, you'll have to admit.

You have no right to attack me in the way you have Dust, and it is also a little bit sad on your part that you are keeping some sort of warped tally of my posts.

And you had no right to attack Ruff's project either. What comes around goes around. As for your post tally, it is self evident, and has been a topic of discussion among other members for awhile. You deciding to go bashing those who selflessly contribute to the community here is just odd enough to deserve mention.

Seriously bro, that was completely out of line, and out of character for you. Don't you think?

Thanks Ruff for reinstating contest. Just to help those a little that are going to enter my suggestion is google various brand of ambulance this will help you to see various options to incorporate into your ambulance. For supplys same thing google various suppliers such as PMI, EMP, Moore, etc to get prices. In various EMS publications you can also find web addresses.

This contest is a lot of work but those that do this will be ahead of others if they ever get a chance to do it for real. It will also help you appreciate what your service provides you with. It will also help you present an intelligent discussion if your service is not providing what is needed.

Again thanks Ruff.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.