New Contest - running until Jan 31

There is a new rule to the contest.

If there are fewer than three entries then the judges can make the decision to alter the prize distribution and value of the prizes.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout by default I get the grand prize cause my ambulance would have been awesome.

:shock:

OK no I understand maybe I'll still sneak one in but work and school and wasting time here is keeping me from it. :wink:

there will still be prizes for 1, 2 and 3rd place but just not the real big ones. I'll save that for a contest that people wanted to enter.

Maybe this ones too hard.

good lord, first prize is worth over a hundred dollars. Good lord what in the H E double hockey sticks do you guys want.

The last contest I put out the cost of the prizes were

1st prize worth nearly 50 bucks (a EKG and Cardiac A&P book)

2nd prize nearly 35 bucks worth

3rd prize - about 22 bucks

that's not chicken feed.

What do you want Brit a prize worth 500 or a thousand.

I've been criticised over this contest in chat, several had said that it was too much like work so they weren't gonna participate and when I told them they didn't need to participate the negative attitude was palpable.

So for the complainers and the bitchers and general naysayers you got your wish, and you know who you are, the contest is over and cancelled.

There will be no further contests in the future either.

I even spent about 12 bucks for each prize in shipping so I figure the total amount of money I've spent on prizes for the two contests that I have held is well over 200 dollars.

The total prizes that were to be awarded for this contest was well in excess of 500 bucks divided out into 3 to 5 winners. But that's not gonna happen today.

I have books, videos and autographed items that were being held for future contests but not anymore. They are now going to my local EMS school and maybe they will be more appreciative of these items than some of you here.

So future contests by me are hereby cancelled.

Am I pissed, yeah, should I be, yeah because three or four people had to bitch and moan about the contest and how much work it was going to be. You know what, I'm not going to have an easy contest so the whiners here can get easy winning. But alas, I don't really care any more. I try to do something really nice for the community and 3 or 4 of you screwed it up for the entire site.

So wait, the contest is canceled? :lol: Great. Albeit slowly, I have been working on it! Whatever.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Why is it everybody has to attack? Yes in past I have been guilty of it as well. Can't we all grow up. I was excited. If my schedule would have allowed it I would have tried to win. hell it would have been interesting especially to have seen the young people that had never been involved in ambulance purchases.

From here on out if you don't like something politely express opinion but why the hell attack people for their opinion. I hereby apologize to all I have attacked. I will work more to politely express my opinion w/o beating up somebody.

Holy cannoli. Ruff...I am so not worthy...I was looking forward to doing some number crunching and to see just what kind of cool stuff I could put in a rig. Guys who have been bashing: this was a phenomenal learning opportunity. How many of you actually know the prices of the drugs you are pushing, or those straps you just lost? sheesh. Now I have to find something else to do on the weekend. Thanx anyway Ruff.

Brat :angel8:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.