Medic school contract

ReD

The city I work for is going to put me and another FF through medic

school. The city wants us to sign a contract saying we'll stay for X

amount of time after we have the red patch, or we have to pay $X, and

the amount will be pro-rated.

What they're wanting is a copy of a contract that we can "tweak" so we

don't have to write it from scratch.

Was wondering if anyone here could provide me with a sample contract.

PM me for my e-mail address if needed.

Thanks

This is a 20 minute exercise for your cities lowest paid lawyer. I'll bet that if your city asked their attorney to do this he would be able to do it with his/her eyes closed.

You don't need a example from us, just tell that city attorney what you need and you can probably wait outside their office and get it the same day.

This is a 20 minute exercise for your cities lowest paid lawyer. I'll bet that if your city asked their attorney to do this he would be able to do it with his/her eyes closed.

You don't need a example from us, just tell that city attorney what you need and you can probably wait outside their office and get it the same day.

that was my impression but the city said they wanted to get one from somewhere to use as a template. im just trying to help them out 'cause the faster we get this legal BS outta the way, the faster we get enrolled and start the class.

you could try AMR in independence missouri. I don't know the number but you can call information. It was my understanding they did something like this.

I'll ask my cousin in law about it and get back to you.