Teenage EMTs - YouTube Video

AnthonyM83

I would severely doubt your “senior paramedicness” with stupid immature jokes like that. How do you know these kids aren’t on EMTcity? What if I get a picture of you and slap a loser sign across you forehead because you were immature enough to do it to that kid. My god....

You didn't read what I wrote, did you?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extraordinarily dedicated? Oh come on, Anthony, do I really have to draw a picture for you?

What does either loser or coolness status have to do with dedication level? Maybe it has to do with the reason for their dedication, but it doesn't debunk my statement.

And go easy on them...if there's anyone to blame, it's the program coordinators.

That you beat me to it?

Yeah. That was kind of redundant. If I find a bad enough picture of me, I'll post it and write "loser" across my forehead. Jesus, you should see what we've written on each other's lockers at the station from time to time. Lighten up!

Secondly, I don't mean he is a loser, but for the love of God, you have to admit in that photo he looks like the definiton of one. I haven't seen eyes like that since this Mac ad...

And lastly, he WAS BRAGGING ABOUT SAVING A LIFE ON NATIONAL TV. That gives you one free pass to ridicule, its how we keep each other humble.

Yeah, he did set himself up for that one saying he's saved lives...but then again the host/interviewer set HIM up...and the kid's goal is making the program look good.

I was always told to save the stories and bragging for the girlfriend ;) Kid's just trying to get laid, come on, now. 8)

And with that I'm off to sleep. See you all in 24 hours (plus sleep-in time).

Wow, bet teens have a lower mortality rate from MVA's over there....

don't know aobut the figures, bbut saying can't get a full licence until they are 21 is becasue of the graduated licence system in thery have in oz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driving_licence#Australia

most states have several years where new drivers are required to follow more strict rules and often have to display P plates...

the Uk doesn't have a formal graduated licence scheme , although the EU vehicle classifications and the 6 rather than 12 points for 2 years makes for a degree of graduation in he licence system

Yup, that’s right. In my state you’re on probation from 18 till 21. You can’t drive emergency vehicles or high powered vehicles or with a trailer or with alchol in your systme. Word has it that new legislations are coming in involving certain time frames and passenger restrictions.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.