Good class videos?

emt2359

Then read them this...

prehospitalcareJPG.jpg

LOL

Seriously, it is difficult finding videos on some topics. I tried to find some things while teaching immunology earlier this semester. How do you keep the students attention while talking about immunoglobulins, T-cells, B-cells, and all those other fun and exciting aspects of the immune response??? Gotta' get creative buddy. I would offer you suggestions, but I have found, what works for one class does not necessarily work for another. Good luck.

BTW I think spell check is on vacation. I almost got the Grammar police on my a$$ for spelling necessarily wrong. Caught it at the last minute. :oops:

• 2 weeks later...
Then read them this...

prehospitalcareJPG.jpg

LOL

Seriously, it is difficult finding videos on some topics. I tried to find some things while teaching immunology earlier this semester. How do you keep the students attention while talking about immunoglobulins, T-cells, B-cells, and all those other fun and exciting aspects of the immune response??? Gotta' get creative buddy. I would offer you suggestions, but I have found, what works for one class does not necessarily work for another. Good luck.

BTW I think spell check is on vacation. I almost got the Grammar police on my a$$ for spelling necessarily wrong. Caught it at the last minute. :oops:

I laughed :)

• 7 months later...