What brand of stethoscope do you use?  

92 members have voted

1. 1.

• ADC
    • DRG
    • Littman
    • Sprague
    • Welch Allyn Tycos

I love my Littmann Master Cardiology Black Edition. It has never let me down. However, if I had to get another one, it would be a Littmann Cardiology III so I can better listen to my Pedi pts. That being said, Littmann is not unlike Ray Ban or Oakley's. Either model is just as good as any of the other ones in my opinion.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I have used several models and The more expensice littmans a great, but they are more expensive. I recently found the littmann select in the firehouse supply closet and put it into service on the ambulance, it has worked for me better than several of the more expensive models. I believe that it is due to the tuning ability, but all I know is I love that stethoscope.

What I am getting at is more $$$ does not always mean that it will work well for you, if you have a way to try a couple of models, maybe someone you work with has one, do it, but remember that something that works great for others just might not be the correct fir for you.

You know, I have used several models and The more expensice littmans a great, but they are more expensive. I recently found the littmann select in the firehouse supply closet and put it into service on the ambulance, it has worked for me better than several of the more expensive models. I believe that it is due to the tuning ability, but all I know is I love that stethoscope.

What I am getting at is more $$$ does not always mean that it will work well for you, if you have a way to try a couple of models, maybe someone you work with has one, do it, but remember that something that works great for others just might not be the correct fir for you.

Sorry, but I am NOT going to post anything else on these forums, until you prove you are not Alan Rothenberg, THEE Injury Lawer. :roll:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.