The death penalty

Needs to become a part of the canadian justice system. I think its pretty disgusting people can randomly kill officers or the law and get a slap on the wrist. None the less, what about the girl who killed her mother,father and 8 y/o brother and she gets 10 years? This country is starting to disgust me. How do you feel?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needs to become a part of the canadian justice system. I think its pretty disgusting people can randomly kill officers or the law and get a slap on the wrist. None the less, what about the girl who killed her mother,father and 8 y/o brother and she gets 10 years? This country is starting to disgust me. How do you feel?
I don't know about death penalty stuff, but no one should be getting just a slap on the wrist for killing law enforcement officers...who did this happen to?

Subtract Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver, and you'll find the rest of the country agrees with you.

That's a pretty large portion of the voting public to discount. I agree with the concept of the death penalty, however we all know that even if the death penalty were brought back in Canada it's execution (pun intended) would end up costing us even more.

Ok, I agree that statement wasn't entirely fair, I must have been in a foul mood when i wrote it.

I'll take it back though if any riding in those areas produce an MP with a backbone when it comes to punishing cop killers, child molesters, traitors, terrorists, and rapists like they deserve instead of coddling them and talking about their feelings.

Things aren't much better, if any, on our side of the border. Scumbags, drugdealers, murderers, child molesters, Rapists, etc have the ACLU and 98% of the democrats in legislative positions advocating for them.

We are conditioning US society to avoid accepting responsibility for anything. Have no fear my chilly northern neighbor, we will implode soon enough and you folks can have a much warmer place to take summer vacations. Just remember there will remain small groups of us who are well armed and self reliant with a sense of right and wrong. Just be nice to us when you get here..............................

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.