Scandal- Does this make the organization look bad?

emt12resq

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At what age is a female not a child and an older man dating her no longer a predator?

I ask this because I know a few, but specifically one girl, who are quite cognitive and understand consequences of their actions, more so than the older men who they like dating or flinging with.

It's hard to think of the guys they date as predators, since nothing about them (except physical age) exudes innocence or ability to be taken advantage of, at least not anymore than women in their mid twenties.

Speaking as a father I will kill any older person messing around with my kid. I'll beat the hell out of any young person messing with my kid. OK protective father mode off.

It was not that many decades ago that if a girl was not married by 16 she was an old maid. Sadly sexually most girls today are more mature and active w/o marriage, while to immature to take care of themselves much less a house. It is hard to say when a child is an adult, even many laws have what if's attached.

Now if I were single I would not look for anyone under 18. But if I cannot say I would not date a 20 year old, of course any 20 year old that would want an old fart like me would probably be looking forward to cashing life insurance checks. Dust be careful. :)

So my answer who knows just stay away from my kids. :evil:

Canada and Mexico should be very proud! How do they define virgin, an ugly third grader?

Hey, based on spenac's chart he should consider Canada and Mexico, I understand it to be a "target rich" environment for a fellow like him.

Captain Standup, I think perhaps you should have read the note at the bottom of the article Spenac posted regarding age of consent. If you had, you might have noted that where one party is an adult over the age of 18 they can and will be charged if the other party is under the age of 18. Canada is not a "target rich" environment as you surmised and I personally find it insulting that such a thing could be assumed. IMHO if one is under 18 and the other is over 18 then paws off, especially in a position of trust or authority.

Captain Standup, I think perhaps you should have read the note at the bottom of the article Spenac posted regarding age of consent. If you had, you might have noted that where one party is an adult over the age of 18 they can and will be charged if the other party is under the age of 18. Canada is not a "target rich" environment as you surmised and I personally find it insulting that such a thing could be assumed. IMHO if one is under 18 and the other is over 18 then paws off, especially in a position of trust or authority.

Okay, so then it's a target rich environment for hormonal teenaged boys. I'm not really sure that's any better. I mean, if my daughter is going to get knocked up, I'd like it to at least be by somebody with a job who can afford her. :lol:

Alright my esteemed colleagues in Canada, lighten up it was a damn joke, it was a joke! I live in North Carolina for God's sake. Deliverance was filmed 120 miles from here, just across the GA line and we certainly cant point fingers. Mexico, on the other hand, can piss off.

Spenac, if anyone bothers you daughter I'll bring a chainsaw, shovel and a couple bags of lime my friend. Just tell me where to meet you, God forbid that ever happens!

This discussion was regarding the leader of an EMS / Rescue organization. If the folks in that community are willing to accept the minimum stanard in ethics, then they deserve the fallout when things go badly

Alright my esteemed colleagues in Canada, lighten up it was a damn joke, it was a joke! I live in North Carolina for God's sake.
So do I. After I posted, I had to go on a call and the alloted time to edit had passed. I realised you were probably joking ( albeit in bad taste ) on the way back.

Sorry for jumping you like that. The Maple Leaf tattooed in my chest took exception. :D

Thanks to everyone for replying!!! She is underage, yes, but will not be in the begining of next month. It also hasn't be confirmed that they are having sex so I can't give any information on that nor do i want to even think about it. Supposably they just got engaged as well! Congrats to them I guess. I just know its the talk of the town which makes our agency the talk of the town because he is a well know person!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.