Armageddon has arrived

ERDoc

Over my dead body will my son be going to public schools. It's private schools for him.

We have the school already picked out if he were to go to a private school. We are still kicking around the idea of homeschooling.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your forgetting killer bees, global warming [it's 50 degrees in Boston right now. I don't know where this global warming is, but can it hurry up?], tsunamis, mega earth quakes, forest fires [no rain=dry brush, lots of rain = more brush than normal], dirty bombs, shoe bombs, light bright pictures of cartoon characters that used batteries [boston], violent video games causing school shootings [yes, your little snowflake is killing people because he played Doom and/or Counter Strike], lap top bombs, liquid bombs, cell phones causing brain cancer, and the Y2K bug.
A few of those are legit worries...

Your forgetting killer bees, global warming [it's 50 degrees in Boston right now. I don't know where this global warming is, but can it hurry up?], tsunamis, mega earth quakes, forest fires [no rain=dry brush, lots of rain = more brush than normal], dirty bombs, shoe bombs, light bright pictures of cartoon characters that used batteries [boston], violent video games causing school shootings [yes, your little snowflake is killing people because he played Doom and/or Counter Strike], lap top bombs, liquid bombs, cell phones causing brain cancer, and the Y2K bug.

More people have died in the U.S. from incompetent and undereducated paramedics than from all of those combined. That's what scares me.

Private schools are def the way to go with your little "snowflakes"! Mine goes and she doesn't have to worry about watching trash like that or being kicked out for praying before she eats lunch.

Anyhow, I have noticed more in coworkers than in patient's the freaking out thinking they have all of these and beyond. One nurse will cough and everyone working with her will look over, move away, etc. Very strange, yet entertaining at the same time.

[align=center:7c2f4e1ce0]Latest craze for the we're all gonna die crowd.

checkmark.gifAIDS

checkmark.gifEBOLA

checkmark.gifHANTAVIRUS

checkmark.gifMAD COW

checkmark.gifSARS

checkmark.gifSMALLPOX

checkmark.gifANTHRAX

checkmark.gifBIRD FLU

checkmark.gifMRSA

AND COMING SOON.....

BUBONIC PLAGUE FOURTH PANDEMIC[/align:7c2f4e1ce0]

some that we've forgotten to mention

[s:7c2f4e1ce0]

ebola[/s:7c2f4e1ce0]

marburg

four corners virus

[s:7c2f4e1ce0]hantavirus

smallpox[/s:7c2f4e1ce0]

chicken pox

shingles

[s:7c2f4e1ce0]aids[/s:7c2f4e1ce0]

and

[s:7c2f4e1ce0]the asian flu.[/s:7c2f4e1ce0]

Fixed it for you.

Don't forget about that summer when everyone was being attacked by sharks.

thanks JP I didn't realize I had mentioned what had been already mentioned.

One other thing we need to worry about was that 70's craze from SNL - Land Shark

And in the movie Wargames "Shall we play a game" Remember that line? He chose:

"Global Thermonuclear War"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.