My first call

My first call was a 55 year old drunk that flip in the median in the highway and he flipped 3 times. We found him face down in the floor board and his whole face was colasped in! But he was still breathing and he was fine! But they took him to the hospital and fixed his face up and then took him to jail!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm....My first patient ever was a stabbing victim with a pipe :shock:

First patient on 2nd volunteer agency: father of a family friend - yea that was awkward.

First paid ambulance patient: I think was a hospital discharge :roll:

Hmm, we have seen this very thread with the very same title oh about 5 times now lol. :D

Also nice third post..... Welcome to the chat room. Go have fun.

And, last, My first patients (my first call had 2 patients we transported in the same ambulance) was a 34 yr old and a 43 yr old who got T-boned by a tractor trailer on the interstate.

Well, I must say we got lucky with that code, it was a "text book case." We were dispatched, the guy was CAO x 3, Chest pain trouble breathing. Responding, he was unconscious but breathing. About 3 minutes out cardiac arrest, CPR being initialized. Arrived on scene, took over CPR, zapped em, loaded went, still alive and kicking today.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.