Well, a lot has been going on!
1. Im in school for nursing, but I think I am going to switch back to Medic then transition to nursing, I realize this sounds funny, but I desperately miss being on a truck.
2. I took a job at a plasma donation center, love everything about it but some jealous co-workers, because they are lazy and I am a doer. They are getting reprimanded while Im getting patted on the back. So they make my life miserable. Im trying to get back on a truck now, as we speak.
3. Daughter lives with her father, doesn't talk to me - she will figure it all out someday.
4. Ex is trying his damndest to get custody of my son, hmm... Lots of idea flowing here!
5. I have changed my life, I now work out, run, eat well.. have lost like 50 lbs in the past 3 months for a total of 150 all together, since I joined this site almost 3 years ago. Im so proud, I can actually see my clavicals, no more double chin, my hands are so thin, clothes don't fit, its amazing!
6. um, no 6, I think that about sums it up!
No Man, No Life, just me and my son! For now!