Ya, I think Im gonna start using this blog again to tell my feelings and get them out there so it isnt all over facebook and have people in my business that dont need to be...
About this blog
State of Uphoria
Entries in this blog
Well... I have had a lot of changes again. I am now in Lafayette, if some aren't familiar, its the home of Purdue University! I took a job with a company that trains Mentally Retarded children that have multiple issues, to function in life on their own. I love every single bit of it and most days its a challenge. I don't like restraining them but sometimes for their own benefit and mine, I have to.
There are some that do self harm, or harm to others, and its bad. But I really do love seeing them have a great day and letting them know how proud I am of them for making their day good. Or if they are having a bad day, and they do so much better, letting them know how proud I am of them turning their day around. This has been the biggest challenge to date in my life.
Sometimes I think its a substitute for my kids being gone now. I guess it sort of is, because I don't want to leave at night when Im done with my shift.
I miss you tin roof, I know you are watching and checking up on me. I guess if you wanted to chat, you would find me. My heart is empty without you around. Send me a message and I will give you my new number.
I miss being in chat but I refuse to pay when I have donated a substantial amount considering Im a single mom... and just refuse to pay it. If you know me, you know where to find me, if you don't, ask, I will fill you in...
Much love to everyone!
Hey, lost more weight, had a lady ask me the other day as she looks at my drivers license if it was really me! LMAO!! I LOVE IT!
Well my girl is here, Ms. Chick! We are having a good time, she loves it when I cook!
I miss people in chat, send me a message some time! I get bored!
stretcherbunny01 is my yahoo id and its always on!
I need medicated!
Well, a lot has been going on!
1. Im in school for nursing, but I think I am going to switch back to Medic then transition to nursing, I realize this sounds funny, but I desperately miss being on a truck.
2. I took a job at a plasma donation center, love everything about it but some jealous co-workers, because they are lazy and I am a doer. They are getting reprimanded while Im getting patted on the back. So they make my life miserable. Im trying to get back on a truck now, as we speak.
3. Daughter lives with her father, doesn't talk to me - she will figure it all out someday.
4. Ex is trying his damndest to get custody of my son, hmm... Lots of idea flowing here!
5. I have changed my life, I now work out, run, eat well.. have lost like 50 lbs in the past 3 months for a total of 150 all together, since I joined this site almost 3 years ago. Im so proud, I can actually see my clavicals, no more double chin, my hands are so thin, clothes don't fit, its amazing!
6. um, no 6, I think that about sums it up!
No Man, No Life, just me and my son! For now!