EMR/EMT-A/EMT-P exams to be held in Edmonton

• 3 weeks later...

Computer based testing wont happen for another couple of years at least, a glitch was found and now a lot of paper work along with a lot of proving the whole system is actually going to work needs to happen first.

The scenarios will be at King's University College.

• 9 years later...

I was wondering if someone would tell me how is the writen exam for EMR at Nait for final? Like how many people will be in the computer room with you and if all of them are from your class and if you can sit together?  I just need to know how it goes in that computer room. 

Edited by williamshilary113

if it's like any of the professional written exams in the exam centers in the states,  you site in a cubicle with headphones on.  No talking, can't sit with anyone.  they make you take out all your personal effects and put them in a locker and you only get to keep the key.  No Cell phone, no pager.  Nothing with you in the exam room.  

this is of course the Pearson exam centers, not sure if that is who will administer the exams where you are at.  

But you shouldn't be sitting with your friends taking the exams, you should be concentrating on the exam.  Exam time is serious time, not social time.  

Necro-bump!

Unless it has changed since I did my EMT-P exam in 2012, written exams are still of the paper variety. The original CBT project fell flat on its face.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.