Not me, I consider myself one of the most active users if not the most active user on this site at this particular time period and I don't have any more time to devote to posting or using this site.  If I start seeing more people on this site, I mean more new people then maybe I'd start using it but for now, I think we need more traffic. 

but on the flip side,  maybe if you did set it up we would see more people using this site.  

I would post more. I use Tapatalk daily. I had to try my password 3 timers to be able to reply to this post. 

44 minutes ago, brentoli said:

I would post more. I use Tapatalk daily. I had to try my password 3 timers to be able to reply to this post. 

They had to try 3 times to remember you as well,  who is this guy that calls himself Brentoli?  

I don't recall tapatalk. When was this in service?

way back when you were a new provider,  it's been a long time.  

Richard, how have you been?  If I remember right, the last time you really posted, your mom was affected quite a bit by the east coast hurricane or something along that course of problems.  

Hoping you have been well. 

Looks like all of us old timers are showing back up.

Unfortunately, in the 6 months she was not in the house and home she's lived in from when she was 16, the Alzheimer's she was starting to suffer from, prior to Superstorm Sandy, kicked in heavily. 

She is now almost without speech, and wheelchair bound. 

Me? Right knee arthritis, aggravated by my obesity.  

11 hours ago, Richard B the EMT said:

Unfortunately, in the 6 months she was not in the house and home she's lived in from when she was 16, the Alzheimer's she was starting to suffer from, prior to Superstorm Sandy, kicked in heavily. 

She is now almost without speech, and wheelchair bound. 

Me? Right knee arthritis, aggravated by my obesity.  

Richard, my prayers to your family,  You are one of those who I always think about when things on my end get tough.  I mean I don't say in my head "what would Richard do" but I think, at times, that you've been through some tough times, I can get through mine.  That sounds cheesy but it's true. 

My obesity, I've got a Fire Captain recliner chair gut, has really hit my lower back hard.  Plus all those years with the Ferno cot without the battery lift assist. Plus all those lifting those patients out of bathtubs, car wrecks, tight spaces and every where else we lifted them out of, has taken it's toll.  

No offense to any fire captain ok. 

Take care my friend, good tidings and merry christmas.