Paramedics: Clear! the game

RescueSquad

Hi, I'm new to the forum and have great respect for what you EMTs do.   Anyone here de-stress with board games?  Unfortunately this one will really test how you handle stress..

(Image removed.  If you would like to advertise here, please feel free to drop me a direct message -Admin)

Don't click on the board games link - it goes no where.  

Curious as to what the game you are Hawking is all about.  

But if this game is what I found on Amazon, looks like a somewhat fun game.  Not sure how many times the game could be replayed though.  More please. 

Edited by Just Plain Ruff
  • Like 1

Hey, the game comes out next month.  Paramedics: CLEAR!  High replay ability with 64 different patients and 4 different rigs to choose.  The game comes with a free app that is used as a timer.  You play three shifts, each getting harder.  Try to save everyone you can by sustaining each patient and Transport! them to the hospital.   Use the Medevac! for an instant save.  After you sustain your patients, you must yell CLEAR! and stop the clock before the patient flatlines.  Then startup the clock for the next plsyer.  Its continuous non stop play.  Give the hard patients to other players to deal with, but they will do the same to you....

Seems like your only sole intention here is to advertise this game, You posted in the other forum but evidentally the same thing wouldn't fly so you decided to do it here instead. Not to discourage you but I highly doubt many in our field would de-stress by playing a game that focuses on what stresses us in the first place. 

For Reference: "Those are cool too. There is a new Paramedic game coming out pretty soon. I'll post it in the other forum shortly. Don't think I can post it here..."

1 hour ago, NewJerseyEMT said:

Seems like your only sole intention here is to advertise this game, You posted in the other forum but evidentally the same thing wouldn't fly so you decided to do it here instead. Not to discourage you but I highly doubt many in our field would de-stress by playing a game that focuses on what stresses us in the first place. 

For Reference: "Those are cool too. There is a new Paramedic game coming out pretty soon. I'll post it in the other forum shortly. Don't think I can post it here..."

Actually, the other forum has an advertising FREE section that's pretty cool.  I need 10 posts and I can post there too (will do later today).   I'm just excited about the game release and thought actual EMT's might be interested.  Have a nice day.

I've seen another type of game like this a long time ago. Not sure if it ever made it to commercial release. 

I'm not sure if I'm willing pay money to relive the job that I used to do full time and now do on a very part time basis.  

so why are you trying to give this game free advertising?  I'm pretty sure that the rules her say in order to advert you have to pay to do it. Do you feel so strongly that you would advertise a game that you have no financial interest in?  Not busting your balls just asking a question.  

Are you going to purchase a copy of the game?  

Just some questions I have.  

Personally, I feel as if you would have learned more from a consultant rather then online forums. EMS is much more then just EMTs. Just saying there was a better approach to the situation.