Private Sector

Hello,

I would like to learn more about working for the private sector for individual clients and travel groups etc.  I am mostly interested in working with a medic team that travels and manage smaller groups. I am wondering if anyone can offer a recommendation on how that works and where to start.

Thanks!

Edited by Rexanne

That's a big category/question. Lots of opportunity but kind of  hard to get  your foot in the door on a group like that.  

I've I have not really seen anything advertised so you would really have to know someone to get in to that type of group or know someone from this site who knows a guy like something like that.  Does that make sense?  

Not saying the jobs aren't out there but you just aren't going to find them advertised on the internet or a local paper.  It's a niche job and I think I'm not out of my depth here but this type of job would not be a permanent or a job with lots of job security as I would suspect the jobs would be like my consulting jobs, seasonal or short term in nature. 

i know, I know, I've told you nothing, but tenacity and perseverance wins the race most of the time and most of the footwork must be done by you.  

Thank you for your thoughts. It is always good hear others feedback. I have began by reaching out to my favorite organizations and inquiring about there medical traveling teams. I will see what kind of feedback I get and go from there. 

Thanks again... 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.