LT 1

Seraph

I have been out of the world for a spell. But I had to do some growing up and maturing. So I closed my Facebook page down even though it is still active That one is no longer Active. But I am looking for someone that I used to call LT one. and they would call me LT 2. If you're still up here LT one? Message me Please because you're a good buddy back then and I do have good people in my life again. At least on Facebook for whatever. And pardon the grammar. As I'm using a talk to text program. So anyways. Into everybody else I'm a big fan of the field And have the up most respect for you all.

• 2 months later...

I was formerly known as browncoat4life ... that was when I was immature and what not ... as I've said I've grown ... I was also known as Bad_LT or something like that ... I also wanted to say I'm truly sorry for all the immature crap I did under those names ... 

yes, the internet, the thing that remembers forever even if you don't.  

Facebook wasn't a thing when I was in college, thankfully so. 

I said plenty of stupid and mean things but would be hard pressed to prove I said them unless you could find the witnesses to them.  

But now, you gotta watch your tongue in whatever you say, wherever you say it because everyone of us has a phone and you NEVER Know who is watching. 

some of my friends have lost out of jobs or were fired because of what they posted on the internet.  

I also wanted to add,  it seems also that everyone takes offense at something.  

Someone who I listen to on the radio quite frequently often says,  You don't have the RIGHT to be offended, you can dislike what I say but my right to say what I say does not give you the right to be offended at what I say.  You can dislike what I say but I have the right to say it.  You have absolutely ZERO constitutional right to be offended.  

There are people out there who are saying that the constitution does not protect against hate speech, well, that's exactly what the constitution protects.  And that statement comes from someone that I mainly disagree with, Bill Maher.  

So remember, facebook is everywhere, camerphones are everywhere and big brother is everywhere.  

This is a prime time to go over one more thing,  What you post on facebook regarding your work or your activity outside of work, it can and often does come back to hurt you and often it comes back to get you fired.  NO patient info, no call information and definately nothing that would identify a patient.  If you do post that on the internet even in a private forum, don't cry about it when it comes back to get you.  

Were you formerly known as ruffemt or some variation of that? I never and never would post anything about patients and what not if I was an EMT. But I did stuff in here more so in chat that ppl took as immature and they are still on this site ... even though they may have forgotten, I haven't and feel better for putting this apology out there ya know ... and hopefully but with no luck finding LT1

that info I posted before you posted your response was in NO way directed at you my friend.  It was sort of a cautionary tale to anyone who reads it.  

It's very possible that the person you are looking for changed their screen name.  I vaguely remember someone with that name.  Ruff, at what point does free speech end and misinformation begin (ie Bill Maher and vaccines)?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.