Can one work anywhere in Canada and how about the USA

Jihadi_Jerry

1 hour ago, Jihadi_Jerry said:

Great news everyone! 

.As a man who has lived in every major city in north america, and has stopped in every town between, I can confidently say that most of it is shit. It's tuff to hear but, "you can't change what you don't acknowledge !" - Dr. Phil 

I am glad to know that I can work all through out Canada. 

I'm sorry, I've got to call BS on your living in every major city in north america comment.  I just don't buy it.  

If you think that most of the US is shit, then just stay in Canada, Sorry Canada, but you can keep Jihad Jerry,  the US doesn't want him.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ruffmeister Paramedic said:

I'm sorry, I've got to call BS on your living in every major city in north america comment.  I just don't buy it.  

If you think that most of the US is shit, then just stay in Canada, Sorry Canada, but you can keep Jihad Jerry,  the US doesn't want him.  

But I have! I know it sounds crazy but it's true. I have lived in Seattle, Portland, LA, Santa Monica, San Antonio, Phoenix, San Francisco, stayed in Miami and Key West for a bit, Jersey Shore, a bit in Chicago, and New York for a wee bit. 

In Canada I lived in Vancouver, Nanaimo, Kelowna, Calgary, Winnipeg,  Montreal, and now Toronto.Everything between Vancouver and Toronto is no mans land. Winnipeg must be exciting right ???? WRONG!! 

It's true about America. You ever go to Montana, North and south Dakota, Minnesota, Ohio, Wyoming, Kansas, or most of Texas? There's NOTHING FUN GOING ON IN THOSE STATES. You would understand. There's NOTHING. 

I live in a motor home and travel a lot with my current career. However, I can't tell you guys what I do for a living, for it is of MOST SECRET 

50 minutes ago, Ruffmeister Paramedic said:

No worries buddy, you still have Bieber and Dion.

I don't mean to piss anyone off here on the forum. You guys have been great. I really do want to be a paramedic. I had an INTENSE RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE that made me decide this path....

One night I found a half empty bottle of beer on the ground, so like any noble gentleman, i picked it up and started to drink it. Then appeared from the clouds MY LORD! THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE! ....THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!! HE TOUCHED ME WITH HIS NOODLY APPENDAGE AND TOLD ME TO BE A PIRATE! SO I ASKED HIM, "CAN I BE A PARAMEDIC AS WELL???" HE SAID, "YES!! BE A PARAMEDIC! THAT WOULD BE AN AWESOME THING TO DO!" then he started rambling on more about how I should get a Parrot and eye patch..........so ever since then I have a desire to be a paramedic. 

R'amen, MATEYS! 

It's not surprising that you can only live on one place a very short period of time. I bet you piss people off pretty quickly.

I don't think your attitude would allow you to be a very good paramedic. I would recommend you look elsewhere for work.

Good luck to you.

20 hours ago, Jihadi_Jerry said:

I don't mean to piss anyone off here on the forum. You guys have been great. I really do want to be a paramedic. I had an INTENSE RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE that made me decide this path....

One night I found a half empty bottle of beer on the ground, so like any noble gentleman, i picked it up and started to drink it. Then appeared from the clouds MY LORD! THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE! ....THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!! HE TOUCHED ME WITH HIS NOODLY APPENDAGE AND TOLD ME TO BE A PIRATE! SO I ASKED HIM, "CAN I BE A PARAMEDIC AS WELL???" HE SAID, "YES!! BE A PARAMEDIC! THAT WOULD BE AN AWESOME THING TO DO!" then he started rambling on more about how I should get a Parrot and eye patch..........so ever since then I have a desire to be a paramedic. 

R'amen, MATEYS! 

Guys, what we have here is the common Troll, one who comes in to a forum and starts all sorts of crap and gets a rise out of the members and then eventually goes away.  

I suspect that his desire to be a paramedic will be as short lived as the length of times that he has spent living in each of those Major metro areas he considers SHITVILLE.  

Dont' worry, the flying spaghetti monster will eventually swoop down and take him away.  

1 hour ago, Ruffmeister Paramedic said:

Guys, what we have here is the common Troll, one who comes in to a forum and starts all sorts of crap and gets a rise out of the members and then eventually goes away.  

I suspect that his desire to be a paramedic will be as short lived as the length of times that he has spent living in each of those Major metro areas he considers SHITVILLE.  

Dont' worry, the flying spaghetti monster will eventually swoop down and take him away.  

NO! I did not mean the major cities were Shitvilles, they were gerat! it's all the towns BETWEEN the major cities that suck. 

We'll see who has the last laugh- ha ha ha. I will keep you guys posted on my Paramedic career advancement! 

....and I am not a Troll. I am humble born again Pastafarian 

18 hours ago, medicgirl05 said:

It's not surprising that you can only live on one place a very short period of time. I bet you piss people off pretty quickly.

I don't think your attitude would allow you to be a very good paramedic. I would recommend you look elsewhere for work.

Good luck to you.

Hey, I see you are from Texas. U in San Antonio ?

Well, like I said, I am God driven to be a paramedic. I know the Flying Spaghetti Monster will guide me to be the best paramedic in the universe! 

I think we should stop feeding him.  And yes, you are a troll,  you have provided nothing useful except silly responses to a originally insulting original post to many many people.  

I for one have no use for trolls on this forum and since we have no way to block people I just will ignore you and I hope others here will do as well.  

But if you are serious about becoming a paramedic, I do wish you luck.  You are gonna need it.  

Edited by Ruffmeister Paramedic

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.