I was just wondering if anyone has had any recent experience with the online emtb course at Training Division in Texas and could give some feed back.  I know taking this course online isn't ideal but i live in New York right now and they don't recognize the National Registry Certification so it doesn't really make sense to get certified here since Texas is my permanent home of record and we will be moving from NY in the next few months.  Ive taken this course before somewhere else but ended up having to move the last two months of class. I wanted to get my emtb before moving so when we moved i could start working towards medic......  Also i was wondering if anyone has gone to a school like this either online or in person and then got into a paramedic program at a community college and if there was any problems because of how the credits work at the school.

Hope this makes sense lol

Thanks!

I'm taking a hybrid course (self taught, skills assessments in class) and I like the self-pacing and learning, but still would prefer to practice these skills as I'm reading about them as opposed to mentally running through them.

EMS courses I'm taking are con-ed, and I imagine most of them at a CC would be -- no credits to go towards anything, they're for skills practice and learning new techniques.

The school I went with has a solid track record for training EMS personnel in Wake County, and trains from Basic up to Paramedic.  There isn't any transferring. Finish a level, put in your hours, take the next one.