Another EMTCity member passing

her mom said it was diabetes related. I'm not sure, I talked to her just a couple of hours before she was found by her son Nick. We talked daily and I miss her so very much. As for Don, he hasn't been around Jess or Nick since she left him, so I don't know how he is doing. 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Hey folks! This is Don. Jess apparently had a brain aneurysm from the past surgeries she had from the complications  of our son's birth. Her and I was not together and I have been through my own issues. Last time I saw her and our son was 2011.  She passed 3 days after her 31st birthday.  I remember on her 2nd surgery the surgeon told her she would not live past 30...….  Anybody want to talk please IM me here or catch me on twitter. https://twitter.com/DonaldJr1977  

Thank you all and May God Bless You! 

• 3 years later...
On 7/29/2016 at 4:14 PM, nypamedic43 said:

her mom said it was diabetes related. I'm not sure, I talked to her just a couple of hours before she was found by her son Nick. We talked daily and I miss her so very much. As for Don, he hasn't been around Jess or Nick since she left him, so I don't know how he is doing. 

I'm doing okay, could be better but could be worse..

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.