JTEMS

Paramedic vs. Firefighter/Paramedic

4 hours ago, Van said:

I made an account just to say this; are you friggen crazy?

I can't think of ONE PERSON who "wants" to be a paramedic. Trust me. After 3 years of bullshit calls and a thankless horrid "career" you'll be furious that you are forced to do the majority of the work while the guys on the truck get to enjoy sleeping all night and playing ping pong all day.

This job is so lopsided it's not even remotely funny. It's a job full of buddy fuckers one minute and then there's a circle jerk going on the next.

If you truly wish to be a paramedic, prepare for a life 20 years shorter than you would have had and expect to be miserable for the entirety of your underpaid career.

First Troll post of the year from VAN, the winner of the most irrelevant post of the year so far. 

You made a post just to say that paramedic is worthless.  You are a troll and have no idea what you are talking about.  "Buddy fuckers and the like", that's rich.  did it take you all day or a week to put that one together.   Go away until you have something of worth to tell us.  

such negativity, makes me wonder if you wanted to be one of those zero to heros and were turned down based on your facebook posts.  

Go away

Edited by Just Plain Ruff
  • Thanks 1

I've been a firefighter, and I've been a paramedic, and solely a paramedic for over 30 years now. No complaints here. I seriously can't understand how being moved off an ambulance and onto a fire truck could be considered a promotion.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Arctickat said:

I've been a firefighter, and I've been a paramedic, and solely a paramedic for over 30 years now. No complaints here. I seriously can't understand how being moved off an ambulance and onto a fire truck could be considered a promotion.

don't you mean for most departments - DEMOTION or punishment.  

• Thanks 1

I think you should follow your dreams and heart, if don't understand well i mean chase what you are want to be. 

I want to be EMS so you could be FF or EMS it's your path, your life, your career. 

Sincerely,

HelloIzJerry

Logo ATCEMS.JPG