Hello

m3dic911

I would like to introduce myself.

I  am an Army veteran. While spending 5 years in the military I was unfortunately hurt a few times. I spent my time in SOCOM and became close friends with many medics. These medics were far from ordinary in their skill sets. They motivated me to get my EMT-B at the end of my enlistment. I got my EMT-B in 2011 and in 2013 I got my paramedic. I did a fast track 4 month long program which was actually very nice and fit my style of learning(let the debates ensue). I have been working as a non-emergent paramedic and critical care paramedic for the past 8 months.

This is actually my first job. I know it's a big leap but a company had faith in me. I didn't have experience but I have a solid foundation of education behind me and I always study and attempt to improve. Having a college degree and many different health science classes completed.

I'm currently halfway through a FP-C program. I have experience flying in rotary wing aircraft which is always a plus.

I'm also currently in Nursing school as well. Yes, I know I'm all over the place and my plate is always full. Who needs a personal life anyways? Give me a solid hour of gym time each day, that's all I ask for.

My ultimate goal is to become a CRNA, that will be a few years down the line.

I'm here to learn,giveback and network.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.