MedicNorth

Old folks Still here?

Recommended Posts

so this thread about voting didn't make it to the epic thread that you so hoped did it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys. Still around. ;-) Busy as hell, as usual... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ruffmeister Paramedic said:

so this thread about voting didn't make it to the epic thread that you so hoped did it?

Nope.  Maybe we should stir the pot a bit.  So, who's voting for Osama Bin Laden?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ERDoc said:

Nope.  Maybe we should stir the pot a bit.  So, who's voting for Osama Bin Laden?

I voted for him last time, look what that got us?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only we can make it epic....as far as voting I am starting to think that maybe this election I am torn between Erdoc and Ruff:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As for the national election, I'm now running for president. Before I do, however, I'm changing my name to "None of the Above"!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2016 at 9:30 PM, itku2er said:

Only we can make it epic....as far as voting I am starting to think that maybe this election I am torn between Erdoc and Ruff:lol:

Vote for me and I will give everyone expanded standing orders.  I don't see my opponent making such promises.  All I have heard him say is that we shouldn't change things because this is the way we have always done it.He even went so far as to use the term 'ambulance driver'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ERDoc said:

Vote for me and I will give everyone expanded standing orders.  I don't see my opponent making such promises.  All I have heard him say is that we shouldn't change things because this is the way we have always done it.He even went so far as to use the term 'ambulance driver'

That's right, everyone here is an ambulance driver, especially that ole fart ERDOC,  But don't let him fool you, his expanded standing orders include EOA's and Mast pants.  He also won't let you do anything other than bolus'es of Diesel in all but the most extreme of cases,  that's the extent of his expanded standing orders.  Don't let him fool ya, he's ful of HOT AIR, and doesn't deserve your vote.  

In fact, he was seen getting off of a private Jet after a recent meeting with the AG where it was rumored that he was discussing the pending case of his campaign manager who is under investigation for not following those same standing orders that he is promising you that he will provide you if he is elected.  

NOW HOW can you trust him to give you expanded standing orders when his own campaign manager cannot even provide them to the most vulnerable population in america, the richest citizens in the state of Michigan.  You cannot, so it's obvious who supports both citizens and EMS Colleagues the most!!!!!!  YES ME!!!!!!

 

I promise the ability of every EMT to give nasal narcan and stadol as well as each paramedic that goes through my own personally developed expanded practice program will get to call themselves a "extreme expanded expertly crafted community paramedic" There is no service in the country that won't hire you and make you their SUPER SUPERvisor.

And for everyone who completes my program, you will get your own laryngoscope personally engraved by none other than Me and the Donald.  

MIC Drop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back to school, at Ruffmeister University.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now