Airways and Respiratory

Taylor96

Taylor96,  Mike said it,  what are you having problems with, this is a huge topic and we just can't give you help on such a broad topic such as the respiratory system.  What are your top 5 problem areas in the Airway/resp system that you are having problems with and I'm sure that we can come up with some good areas for you to go to for help. 

Have you read your text book chapters at least twice? Have you read the handouts from your instructors?  Did you do a google search on what you are having trouble with?

Taylor,

There are lots of things that we can recommend to help you, but we need to know what you are having difficulty with first. I would recommend that you read your textbook & note anything that you don't understand.

And once you have read the stuff, write it down. And then write it again, without looking at the book or previous notes. If you miss something. write it yet again, until you can write it down with nothing missing. If you are a verbal or auditory learner, say it as you write it. If you can create a pneumonic, like an acronym, so much the better.

I agree with the posts above - it is a huge topic. You cant mush it all into one simple little trick. Break it into little bits, and work on them in manageable chunks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.