Best CPR Manikins?

Bosco836

Our current batch of CPR-Prompt dolls are starting to show their age after a few years of use, and we're beginning to look at replacement options. 

I'm just curious as to everyone's thoughts on the best manikins out there - and why. 

Personally, I'm leaning towards the Prestan Professional Manikin with CPR Monitor lights. Although they seem to be more expensive and heavy than some of the other ones out there, I've had great luck with them in the past while working for another agency as far as durability goes. 

I notice now Prestan has a lightweight manikin as well, although can't seem to find anyone who's actually used it. If you have, I'd be particularly interested to hear your thoughts.

Thanks! 

• Like 1

I purchased the 'four pack' Prestan CPR manikins last year about this time that have the monitor lights. They have been thru dozens of classes and have held up better than I expected. No complaints here! Liked them so much I added an infant and child model and will be ordering more of the adults  this fall.

• Like 1