Photo Contest - Win a $50.00 Amex Gift Card

EMT City Administrator

Contest Rules:

Post a photo of your Ambulance in a scenic setting (sunset, mountain range.....) in this post thread (on emtcity.com) by September 9th.  Thread will no longer take new entries after September 9th at midnight EST.

Photos must be uploaded to this thread.  (This is easy to do with the mobile version of the site.  Click insert media, and then either take a picture or chose from your phone.)

Members will click the "Like" button on the post.  The post with the most likes at 5pm September 23rd will win the $50.00 gift certificate.

Members from United States only for this contest.  No on scene pics or pics with patients.  All other posts besides photos will be deleted from this thread.  You may provide a description of your pic in the post.

I encourage you to invite as many people from social media to come and vote on your picture.

Admin will have the final say on post likes.   Rules subject to change without notice.  Contest subject to cancellation without notice.

Good Luck!

Edited by EMT City Administrator

• 2 weeks later...

Contest Rules:

Post a photo of your Ambulance in a scenic setting (sunset, mountain range.....) in this post thread (on emtcity.com) by September 9th.  Thread will no longer take new entries after September 9th at midnight EST.

Photos must be uploaded to this thread.  (This is easy to do with the mobile version of the site.  Click insert media, and then either take a picture or chose from your phone.)

Members will click the "Like" button on the post.  The post with the most likes at 5pm September 23rd will win the $50.00 gift certificate.

Members from United States only for this contest.  No on scene pics or pics with patients.  All other posts besides photos will be deleted from this thread.  You may provide a description of your pic in the post.

I encourage you to invite as many people from social media to come and vote on your picture.

Admin will have the final say on post likes.   Rules subject to change without notice.  Contest subject to cancellation without notice.

Good Luck!

image.jpg

image.jpg

I no longer work for EMSA right now. I'm currently a paramedic student. This was my truck after a long night of snow and ice!

Edited by CandiceNenneman