Florida paramedic jobs (West Coast)

Hello! I am looking to get some info about non fire based medic jobs on the west coast of Florida. I am looking to move to the Bradenton area but anywhere in that area would be good. Any info would be great. Thank you!!

Edited by OHMEDIC187

Yet that is not what you asked grasshopper. You asked for "any" information and "any" information is what you got.

be patient, you might just get some info now that you clarified your request.

There are some good people from florida here, not sure if any work in manatee county or in the bradenton area but if they do, and they frequent this site, they might just deem you worthy to answer your question :clown:

. It seems that only a small few people respond here anymore though.

Might want to widen your search to additional EMS web sites though.

Edited by Ruffmeister Paramedic

• 2 months later...

Hey! I was wondering if there are non fire based medic jobs available in that area?  I know there is Sun Star ( I believe that is what its called?) Do you know anything about Sun Star? Is it tough to get on with Manatee County? How is the cost of living on a medics salary?  I'm a medic with 11 years experience and 20 in ems.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.