Are These EMS Type Of Websites Dying ?

Or any of it's other half-dozen user names...

Yeah, I was conversing with her the other day via pm's and PM'd her asking if she was Ventmedic and I never got a reply. Not even a reply.

Ruff meister

Please accept my apologies for not replying to you. I thought from our previous messages that you were finished with the conversation.

I have not replied to you because I am not always on these forums. I don't care to get any notifications about this site. I work fulltime and I do have a life outside of work and forums. At work I do not get much computer time except for charting.

I am not Ventmedic nor do I know who that is.

Thank you for telling me who Triemal and ER doc are.

I only got on this site because of an EMT who posted identifiable information about a patient who was an IFT. I hope I prevented him from losing his job. Hospitals do take their patient confidentiality seriously.

Triemal and ERDoc, before you get all pissed at me, here is what I told her

ER Doc is employed as an ER Doctor and Triemal I believe is employed by an ems agency. Nothing more and nothing less.

Sorry ruff, but it's to late; being the uber-cool high speed low drag medic that I am I called my gov't contacts and unleashed the FBI, CIA, NSA, and the worst of the worst the local branch of the DMV and PTA. They should be arriving to take you into "custody" shortly... :thumbsup:

Sorry ruff, but it's to late; being the uber-cool high speed low drag medic that I am I called my gov't contacts and unleashed the FBI, CIA, NSA, and the worst of the worst the local branch of the DMV and PTA. They should be arriving to take you into "custody" shortly... :thumbsup:

Bring em on Triemal, there's nothing they can do to me today that my bosses haven't already done to me this week.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.