A bit too young

Medic60

By the post make by island EMT, not much is off limits here when it comes to addressing kids.

That is the log in name of a troll who was banned in the past after using several various pseudonyms to come here and stir the kettle. several times as a young child asking questions and tell us how we should be doing our jobs.

So why don't you go back to playing the savior for little children who should be seen & not heard from

island EMT

There was nothing when I signed on with the name iStater that it was already in use by someone else. I will take your comments as an attempt to discredit my concern about profanity being directed at a 14 YEAR OLD on a public website which has EMT in the title.

If you do not want children on this website you should have the entrance like a liquor website. It may not prevent them from entering but it might deter a few. I will do my part to get our IT department to filter this site out of the Children's hospital internet which should help for your mission of little children should be seen and not heard from. Your comment should help make this easier to accomplish.

Vent, please go away. You've made your point. Repeatedly. As is your habit to do. Unfortunately for you, given some of your prior participation here through the numerous accounts you've used, very few, if anybody, here takes anything you have to say seriously.

You used to be a respected regular contributor to discussions here. I don't know what happened to you. Whatever it was it seems to have negatively affected you in more ways than one. I do hope you're getting help for whatever it is that's turned you into such an unpleasant person.

Again, you've made your point. Give it a rest. It serves you no purpose to return and beat your head against the same wall over and over and over again.

And again.

And again.

• Like 1