Upgrading manikins

Ok I'm on a posting roll today, amazing what a moment of free time will do. :)

I'm now becoming more involved in enhanced resus training and intermediate life support training program's. Have plenty of resusci Anne manikins but want to upgrade a couple to include ecg chest skin and bleeding wounds as well as defib ability. Now I don't have a spare 10 grand yet to buy a good simulator (working on it but kinda have to build a business case first) but has anyone used the upgrade kits where you can buy just a defib/ecg chest skin or bleeding arms/legs etc?

Or has anyone built anything themselves with an ecg simulator wired into the chest skin etc? Or cool tips for bleeding arms/body

Will happily post pics of progress on here if needed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks all :)

Scotty

Just go on down to the local cemetary after midnight on a full moon and you probably could get all the bleeding arms and intubation heads you ever would need.

Just a caveat though, they might stink a little. But anything to save a few bucks right?

That only works If we were doing a remake of thriller my friend. ;) In the mean time I'm making simulated wounds and bleeding appendages for training.