AMLS Answer Key

Hey, All.

I'm posting this in hopes that someone can help me find an answer key for the AMLS PRE test.

The reason why I'm looking for the answers are so I can go through, see what I got wrong, and what I got right, so when I go in for the class, I have a more firm idea of what I know vs what I think I know vs what I don't know.

My issue, a lot of the questions and answers on the version 1.11 (is there an updated version?) don't really seem to make sense with each other. I even went through it with one of the physicians I work with who is respected, knows her stuff, and on the same ones, her and I both agreed that something isn't right. So, if I can go through the answers, it can give me a good jump off point to start researching stuff, and sort of see which direction the class will be going.

If your first inclination is to respond with something that's rude, or smart.....just do us all a favor, and don't.

So where have you looked for this elusive answer key? Have you gone to your instructor and asked for the answer key?

Did you go to whoever gave you the pre-test and see if they would give you the answer key?

You weren't clear as to whether you went those routes yet.

How hard have you been looking for the pre-test answer key?????

Edited by Ruffmeister Paramedic

Dammit Mike, I thought that at least he'd want correct answers? I mean, if he's asking us for help..........

I know exactly where to find his request, but I'm not going to give him the right answer until he ponies up some more information such as how long he's been searching and whether or not he's really done his searching for the information or if he's like many others here and expect us to do the homework.

If he was at the right place at the right time, I had the link to the right answer posted here but I got a PM saying that I was giving up the answer too easily.

Let him follow up with the class instructors. That's the job of a responsible student. That's the job of a responsible instructor. If the instructors won't help him out then they suck.

Asking a doc with whom one works to help review questions and answers isn't a bad start. But it's kind of silly given the context of the OP. This is especially true if there are still questions afterwards. If one has a question about something going on in a particular class then the best resource to get answers is the person or people teaching the class.

And if the OP took that route and received no satisfaction from the class instructors then that info would've been helpful in the opening post.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.