Random Thought(FL Medic study guide)

Actually, the very first link, the same link that I provided in an earlier post, is a site with a title that fits what you're looking for. It also appears to have content that would be consistent with what you're looking for. Yet you couldn't be bothered to answer two direct questions regarding if that was what you were looking for choosing instead to focus on unrelated points.

Look, Grasshopper, you've asked for something without providing any info about it. Hell, you didn't even know what you were looking for as you didn't have the name right in your OP. It looks like those who've bothered to reply to your post have no idea what you are looking for, either. Then you went on to say there wasn't any info on Google. I provided not only a link to something that might be what you're looking for, but I also provided a link to a whole page full of hits disproving you supposition that there's no info on it out there.

Admittedly, what you're looking for might not be included in anything I linked. You haven't addressed it despite, as I mentioned previously, being asked about it. Twice. You chose, instead, to be passive aggressive in your replies. You also failed to take this opportunity to both help the community at large help you by expanding on what it is, exactly, you're looking for and also to provide some education for the masses.

You asked for links. You got them. You were lucky to even get that considering you had no idea what you were even looking for.

Take it easy sport. If you would of clicked the link you referenced you would see that it consists solely of a handful of sample questions derived from the packet.

As previously stated, I received a copy of the packet. /thread

Edited by 281mustang

Take it easy sport. If you would of clicked the link you referenced you would see that it consists solely of a handful of sample questions derived from the packet.

As previously stated, I received a copy of the packet. /thread

If the site that hosted it shut down in 2012, is the study guide really relevant today? Or is this study guide updated to 2013 standards?

If the site that hosted it shut down in 2012, is the study guide really relevant today? Or is this study guide updated to 2013 standards?

The copy I received is from 2008 actually, so some of the material on ACLS and the like is definitely outdated. I've been out of school for quite a while so it does have merit in the sense that it's a good review of basic material.

• 7 months later...

ok, are any of these copyrighted materials? Are we breaking copyright by providing this information and thus would possibly get our esteemed administrator in legal mumbo jumbo trouble again?

Let's think this through before we start to commit copyright infringement or something like that.

• 2 years later...
On November 4, 2013 at 9:45 PM, 281mustang said:

Rambling Thoughts is the actual name of the study guide. I was able to get someone to send it to me, if anyone wants a copy PM me your e-mail.

There isn't any info on Google. The original site it was hosted on shut down in 2012.

I know this thread is from forever ago...but do you still have that copy of the Rambling Thoughts?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.