The most realistic IV injection arm?

awydra

Hello guys,

I'm new in this forum and I'm currently doing resaerch on IV injection arms for the medical school. There are bunch of artificial arms on the market and all of them look pretty realistic. We have arms from: eNasco, Simulaids, Laerdal, 3B Scientific, Things&Limbs, AdamRouilly. They all look nice... and it's really hard for me to choose the best one. Do you guys have some experience with them? Which one would you recommend as the most realistic (lifelike) arm?

I would be thankful for any advice.

Hello guys,

I'm new in this forum and I'm currently doing resaerch on IV injection arms for the medical school. There are bunch of artificial arms on the market and all of them look pretty realistic. We have arms from: eNasco, Simulaids, Laerdal, 3B Scientific, Things&Limbs, AdamRouilly. They all look nice... and it's really hard for me to choose the best one. Do you guys have some experience with them? Which one would you recommend as the most realistic (lifelike) arm?

I would be thankful for any advice.

The best arm that I ever used in class was another students. That's how we learned.