Funny EMS Picts

jwiley40

Let me ask this, I've run thousands of calls but I've never run a toe pain call at 3 am. How many on here can honestly say that they have transported a toe pain call???

• Like 1

I guess I never got that one call. I know that I've transported the infected earlobe and the infected eyebrow piercing but never a toe pain.

Wait wait, I do remember one call where the guy was an elderly well known patient to us that was a gout sufferer. Nursing home patient but does that count?

Then there's the parapalegic that screams in pain when you touch his feet after his fall during a seizure in which he isn't postdictal! And his wife tells the dr said he has "wandering hemipalegia!"

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The little old lady that says "My doctor says I'm allergic to epinepherine." Really? So you have an allergic reaction everytime you get startled? :wtf:

• Like 1

I guess I never got that one call. I know that I've transported the infected earlobe and the infected eyebrow piercing but never a toe pain.

Wait wait, I do remember one call where the guy was an elderly well known patient to us that was a gout sufferer. Nursing home patient but does that count?

Yes that counts. Why the hell is a nursing home sending a gout flare to the ER? There is nothing we can do that they can't do.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.