Greetings from Cape Town, South Africa

Sea Medic

Hi All, I have been a member of this site for some time, however, alas I have never really been that active. I worked as a Paramedic in the Public Health Sector here since 1994. I went into education a few years later, where I managed the Paramedic Programme at our Public EMS College. I eventually went on to being the Head of The College and training for a service that cares for 15 million people...

Right now I work for a medical company that develops and sells a range of crash bags, medical devices and manages various agencies for defibrillators, transport ventilators etc...

Great to meet you all....

• Like 1

Great to have you here! Some of the best paramedics I have met are South African. I have a lot of respect for the particularly challenging job that you do over there.

• Like 1

Usually have time where ever I'm working, but not always internet access...

Thanks Babe...

Hey! It's so good to see you sticking around and participating!

I have a feeling that you're going to be a really strong medic. But, fair warning, everyone is all touchy feely now because you're a cute girl, but as you go along our betters will push you..always for your own good, but not always with sunshine and rainbows. Make sure that when that happens that you see the love in it and don't freak out, ok?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.