Well I took the big exam today ( NREMT )

I took my test today and it shut off at 76 after 45 min I think I did well, in the past few weeks I have done almost 300 questions a day from

EMT-Naional-training .com, went over OB/GYN, Medical emergency's, and so on. The waiting for the results is killing me !!!!! All of my pre-test were in the 80's to low 90's so i have faith .

On average how long did some of you that took the test wait for results?

• Like 1

I've had students get their results e-mail within 48 hours and some it took several weeks.

The fact that it shut off @ 76 questions means you did very well or very bad.

Though usually those doing badly get a lot more questions.

Most people get it within 2 hours

Log on the nremt site, check pending application status.

If it still has "print att letter" then your results agent in yet

I am taking my national registry a week from today I am using emt national training and emt achieve plus several books. Can anyone give me any advice on the test

Just take your time, rule out one that you know is wrong right of the bat, do not read more into the question then it is asking you, Make sure you know OB/GYN, Medical emergency's, and ventilation rates, And you should be fine. I took mine on 7-29 and it was not nearly as bad as i thought it was going to be.

How do you like the emt-national site ? That is what i used and the questions on there are twice as hard as the exam so if you are doing well on that, example on emt-national I was scoring in the 80's and 90's on all sets of questions and reading the rational on all the ones I got wrong and that helped me a ton, I was doing around 200-300 questions a day.. Good luck and let me know what happens I am sure you will do great..

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I took my test today and it shut off at 76 after 45 min I think I did well, in the past few weeks I have done almost 300 questions a day from

EMT-Naional-training .com, went over OB/GYN, Medical emergency's, and so on. The waiting for the results is killing me !!!!! All of my pre-test were in the 80's to low 90's so i have faith .

On average how long did some of you that took the test wait for results?

I took the test today 70 questions and I found out in about 4 hrs;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.