Thanks owed to a few people

Greeing earthlings!

I started posting 6 or 7 years ago when i was still at university getting my batchelors degree, you know, when you have free time and life was measured between drinking sessions rather than assessments - i would log in and get the musings of dustdevil, paramedicmike, dwayne, eydawn (sp?), kat, akflight, chbear, davis and all the other names i cant think of right now, and i would think to myself that i would like to be half as good as these people

Then life (reality) got in the way

Then i got a job

Then i got a wife

Then i got a mortgage

And then i stopped posting, but it still drop in from time to time, but things have taken a turn the last few weeks, Becasue a fortnight ago on wednesday i was informed i had passed selection for MICA / ICP education which will bring with it a hole new world of hurt and adventure, so i will still lurk and not post.

But the people here are still part of my inspiration

Thanks guys :D

• Like 1

Hummm, I have a job, a wife, and a mortgage....well, used to have "a" mortgage. But I still post lots of drivel. :)

Congrats on your acceptance bud, You'll kick ass with us to guide you. :)

Good on you Bushy...

I've missed you posting here. I'm glad that you're back!

I'm excited, as we'll have a lot to learn from you while you walk your new path...don't cheat us out of it, ok?

holy crap Bushey: We thought you'd gone walkabout.

Good for you though it will mean going back to school and cracking the books.

Bare foot and pregnant too... well not really, but the food baby is growing.

In some ways this is going to be incredible., ive already decided that if im going to do this post grad diploma i might as well do the additional 8 points and get a masters afterwards. The time management is going to kill me though, 54 weeks back at university and then whatever hoops i have to jump through with my employer.

Its going to get crazy :wacko:

Edited by BushyFromOz

Good for ya Bush, though bummed you forgot me. TheN again, Ive been dealing with life too, so Im not on as much anymore. Still... WTF,over?

Oh my god.. when i logged in i saw you were the last person to comment on the thread and before i opened it i thought about ho much of asshole i am not to drop your name as well

Sorry bro

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.