AMLS pretest answer key?

Hello,

We were looking to utilize the AMLS pretest for practice/training/studying. Does anyone have the answer key available? I just downloaded the test, if I can't get the key, I will very carefully go through the test, however, I didn't want my mistakes to mess anyone else up. Just thought someone might have it. We hit on AMLS for a few hours in my refresher class and it seems like a great class. I'd like to attend one some time.

Thanks,

Nik

Are you looking to use the pre-test as part of the actual class? Are you actually taking the class? You don't want your mistakes to "mess anyone else up". Are you then implying that you're sharing work/answers? To what end?

Why not just take the class? Why not arrange a series of classes so you and all of your coworkers can benefit from anything that might be learned during the course?

More to the point, however, is why should anyone just give you any answers to anything? Do the work yourself. Maybe you'll learn something.

• Like 1

I was expecting an answer like that. Almost didn't even ask. No, not teaching a class or taking the class at this time. A few of us were wanting to take the test just to learn from and be able to grade them. Yes, absolutely implying that we would share work and answers! We will share the learning experience. To what end? Just looking for some extra testing materials, to keep us thinking and always learning. With budgets being what they are, just simply signing up for classes or "arranging a series of classes" isn't always the answer. Thank you for your help, or lack there of. I hardly needed an ethics lesson from you. I've been through the test. Looked up everything that I wasn't 100% certain of. I was just looking at the time to see if we could quickly access a key to check and study missed questions. I didn't mean to pee in your cheerios! Thank you for your input.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.