• Create Account
Current Chat Room Users
0 users are in Room 1:

Come check out the updated chat room.  Any member can use the chat.  Just click the "Chat Room" menu item.

Photo

AMLS pretest answer key?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nikwho

nikwho
  • Members
  • 11 posts
Neutral

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:05 PM

Hello,

We were looking to utilize the AMLS pretest for practice/training/studying.  Does anyone have the answer key available?  I just downloaded the test, if I can't get the key, I will very carefully go through the test, however, I didn't want my mistakes to mess anyone else up.  Just thought someone might have it.  We hit on AMLS for a few hours in my refresher class and it seems like a great class.  I'd like to attend one some time. 

Thanks,

Nik

#2 paramedicmike

paramedicmike
  • EMT City Sponsor
  • 3,537 posts
Excellent

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:06 PM

Are you looking to use the pre-test as part of the actual class?  Are you actually taking the class?    You don't want your mistakes to "mess anyone else up".  Are you then implying that you're sharing work/answers?  To what end? 

Why not just take the class?  Why not arrange a series of classes so you and all of your coworkers can benefit from anything that might be learned during the course?

More to the point, however, is why should anyone just give you any answers to anything?  Do the work yourself.  Maybe you'll learn something.

#3 nikwho

nikwho
  • Members
  • 11 posts
Neutral

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:41 AM

I was expecting an answer like that.  Almost didn't even ask.  No, not teaching a class or taking the class at this time.  A few of us were wanting to take the test just to learn from and be able to grade them. Yes, absolutely implying that we would share work and answers!  We will share the learning experience.  To what end?  Just looking for some extra testing materials, to keep us thinking and always learning.  With budgets being what they are, just simply signing up for classes or "arranging a series of classes" isn't always the answer.  Thank you for your help, or lack there of.  I hardly needed an ethics lesson from you.  I've been through the test.  Looked up everything that I wasn't 100% certain of.  I was just looking at the time to see if we could quickly access a key to check and study missed questions.  I didn't mean to pee in your cheerios!  Thank you for your input.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users