Hello. So where are you a EMT or medic?

Firefighter01

i were there but I were not there.

I think the question that begs to be asked and answered is this. Where are you a emt or medic at?

If that's the question, I am a medic but I am currently retired but possibly on the way back into the field.

Edited by Captain ToHellWithItAll

Welcome new guy.. and don't mind the dinosaurs.

I am a medic in Western Arizona.. which means they gave me a can opener and a bucket for the guts and told me to go to it.

I was out of the field for almost a year, but am resuming the madness at the end of the month. It's a sickness I tell you, and once infected, it never leaves the system.

... or it gets the hose

edited for the afterthought

Edited by Kaisu
  • Like 2

I'm a EMT in the city of buffalo ny

By the way new guy, which is I guess your new title and I retain the dinosaur title, welcome to the city. We really aren't a bunch of Aholes, but it might just seem that way at times.

Feel free to contribute, this place ROCKS in terms of learning and fun to be. All the cool kids are here.

Edited by Captain ToHellWithItAll
  • Like 1

I'm not an EMT but I play one on the bus.... :)

Welcome "New guy", grab a chair, set a spell and enjoy the camaraderie....from another dino in North Dakota~~

• Like 2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.