New EMT to the Forum!

jmedic84

Hi Guys,

I am a new EMT to the forum. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I run a company called Advanced Medical Training Center (connects EMTs with clinical rotations in elementary schools). I look forward participating in this forum and bringing any value that I can.

Warmest Regards,

Josh

What kind of clinicals do EMT"s do in the elementary school? I am OLD school we did them on the back of the fred flintstone car and in the ED.

Opps I forgot my manners being new here myself, i think the proper thing to do is say welcome?

Welcome, hands and feet inside the forum at all times, no flash photography and please ignore the Kiwi, most of the time he is destroyed on valiumz, various dopanergic, noradrenaline reuptake antagonists and tricyclic drugs ...
And not to mention he is from across the Dutch in NZed

Awww, I could lower myself to have a beer with someone from across the dutch. Let us know I will even buy you one seeing that one NZed dollar is about .75 cents Aussie

Welcome Jmedic84,

Could you elaborate on "clinical rotations in elementary schools?

I can see myself, "This is what we do to little crumb crushers who stick things up their nose!"

Welcome Jmedic84,

Could you elaborate on "clinical rotations in elementary schools?

I can see myself, "This is what we do to little crumb crushers who stick things up their nose!"

I'm confused as well.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.