After putting in quite a bit of thought as to what I would refer to my "fanny pack" as, if I were required to wear one, would be hip satchel or hip pouch.

The only pouches I've seen carried are the ones that the ACPs are required to carry containing their benzos and narcotics. The only equipment I carry on me as an ACP student are my drug cards, 1 inch medical tape, one 4x4 sterile bandage, alcohol swabs, extra pair of gloves, a pen and a penlight. I keep all these in the side pockets of my cargo pants. You shouldn't need much more than that I wouldn't think.

...fanny packs? Nah, dawg, that ain't for me. I ain't wearin' no fanny pack. Just carry stuff in your pockets.

I usually carry my phone (has my protocols on it), a bunch of gloves, a pair of shears, a drug book and that's it (minus the radio, pager, keys).

Edited by Bieber

...fanny packs? Nah, dawg, that ain't for me. I ain't wearin' no fanny pack. Just carry stuff in your pockets.

I usually carry my phone (has my protocols on it), a bunch of gloves, a pair of shears, a drug book and that's it (minus the radio, pager, keys).

Where is your morphine and midazolam?

Fentanyl and midazolam, and it's in a lockbox inside the truck. Poor access when needed, but honestly I've never felt like patient care was worsened by having to run and grab it.

That's pretty fucked up inefficient; they only have to be locked here when nobody qualified to carry them is on and then they are locked in the station safe.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.