Welcome to EMT City
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Well hello there

Posted · Report post

Hello!

I'm Jay, I'm an EMT-A/Primary Care Paramedic in western Canada, and have been for a little over 2 years now. I just stumbled upon this website, and really enjoyed the scenario forum, and thought it seemed like something I'd enjoy partaking in!

I am passionate about everything EMS related, but I have a particular love for cardiology and ECG's, and I'll probably be submitting a few ECG's from my collection once I'm familiar with how things work in this forum.

I'm excited to get involved in the discussions, and to hopefully learn a thing or two to make me a better practitioner.

Posted · Report post

Hell Jay, how are things in Alberta? Welcome to the forums, we look forward to you uploading your ECGs for us to muddle over.

Posted · Report post

Welcome.

Posted · Report post

Welcome aboard :)