Not very popular

kscrow

How does one get banned from a forum just for being who they are? LOL.

I guess EMTlife is a little paranoid about me being on their network as I have been notified today that I have been banned for 6 months for "infractions".

Infractions? I didn't even get a chance to post anything! I guess signing up is an infraction in itself if you are me :)

Anyways, I hope to find a more welcoming group here at emtcity.

Glad to be here!

Christopher Webb

ROFL, they probably thought you were me trying to sneak back in. I've been banned for life from there and I'm quite proud of that. So proud that I have never had the desire to try to return to that $hit hole and their moronic moderators.

Welcome to the club. :)

Edited by Arctickat

Aw man, now you guys are making me want to check out another site. I will do my best not to cheat on you EMTCity. To the OP, welcome. As long as you are not an bigoted, racist asshole, it is pretty hard to get banned here. We welcome active, divergent conversation. Enjoy.

I have heard that the mods there are just a group of clique members. Don't sweat it. I've been a member forever over there and I've not returned because of how they run things there. You get so much more here with a greater concentration of mature people here than on that site anyday of the week.

Stick here and you will be better for it.

I'll bet that I'll be banned from EMTLife for this post.

Welcome to the City!!

I have tried a couple of other sites, but they just couldn't cut it for some the good stuff you will get here.

Stick around, lots to learn..

The last time I logged into the EMTLife site the popup showed that I had been banned but being it was April 1st it was a april fools joke but the funny thing was that I had signed up on April 1st. So when I logged back in after signing in, I got the ban message pop up and that REALLY Pissed me off. I didn't put the April Fools Joke together until later but it really pissed me off. They thought it was funny but those who only go there a couple of times a month or year probably didn't find it that funny.

But the popup message appeared every time I logged in that day so it got really really old after the 2nd time I logged in and that is why I left.